We are seeking experienced Pipelayers to work within our Sewer and Water Division. Current Laborer Union members, please contact your local union hall for more information.
- Assist with building utility components for commercial construction projects
- Operate hand and power tools
- Clean and prepare site, dig trenches, set braces to support the sides of excavations, and clean up rubble, debris, and other waste materials
- Union affiliation or willingness to take the necessary steps to join the union
- Related utility construction labor experience with installing water, sewer and storm drain pipe
- Knowledge of applicable safety precautions and procedures
- Ability to work with others and communicate effectively
- Team player
- Ability to solve problems and overcome challenges
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Willingness and ability to perform manual work.
- Ability/willingness to travel is an advantage
Frattalone Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer