Company Safety Meetings
The 2024 All Company Safety Meeting dates are as follows. All meetings start at 4pm. Dinner will be served.
Spring – TBD
Summer – TBD
Fall – TBD
Frattalone Companies will be closed on the following dates:
- New Years Day – Monday, 1/1/24
- Memorial Day – Monday, 5/27/24
- Independence Day – Thursday, 7/4/24
- Labor Day – Monday, 9/2/24
- Thanksgiving Day – Thursday, 11/28/24
- Christmas Day – Wednesday, 12/25/24
The Frattalone Companies’ fishing contest runs from April 1st to March 31st and is open to all employees and their immediate family members. There are five divisions:
Please send entries to Shelly Boss. Prizes are awarded annually to the 1st – 3rd place winners of each division at the Spring Company Safety Meeting.
Monthly Photo Contest
We’re proud of the work you do, and you should be too. Help us show it off by participating in our annual photo contest by following the steps below:
- Snap a photo of the work you are doing. Some examples include: your project site, team meetings and safety/toolbox talks, a sunrise or sunset over your project site, an unusual or unique operation, candid team member or group team photos.
- Submit photos to email@example.com, along with your name and where the photo was taken (job name it applicable).
The top photos will be shared on our Facebook page monthly. Likes are tallied to determine the winner, who will receive a $50 Amazon gift card.
26th Annual CLC Golf Tournament
The 26th Annual Central Lakes College Golf Tournament will be held on Thursday, June 27th at Oak Glen Golf Course in Stillwater, MN. The tournament is an 18-hole scramble format with a 1pm shot-gun start. All proceeds benefit the Heavy Equipment Program at Central Lakes College located in Staples, MN. For more information, please email Shellyb@frattaloneco.com.
11th Annual Steve Buche Memorial
Join us for the 11th Annual Steve (Butch) Buche Memorial Sporting Clays Tournament on Thursday, September 19th at Wild Wings of Oneka. Folks can sign up as a solo shooter, a team of 5, or simply join us for dinner and the silent auction. All proceeds are donated in Steve’s name to ‘Hunt of a Lifetime’ – which grants hunting and fishing dreams to children diagnosed with a life-threatening illness. Together we have raised over $66,000.00 for HOL!